Thursday 22 March 2012

Re-review: Ojon Damage Reverse Serum


I’d like to take a minute to re-review Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum which I had only briefly tried out when I wrote my post on March’s Glossybox. 


I was quite stroppy about what I’d received in my Glossybox this month as there were some things that other people received that I wanted to try out but didn’t receive in my box.  So when I tried Ojon, it was somewhat begrudgingly.

I want to say from the outset that this does make my hair get greasier a little quicker than it perhaps would if I hadn’t been using it, in fact I’m needing to wash my hair pretty much everyday.  BUT on an average week I’m pushing it to wash my hair every other day anyway.

I’ve been using this every time I wash my hair for the last week and I’ve really noticed that my split ends are a WHOLE lot better.  I thought maybe this was a smoke and mirrors thing and that the product was ‘gluing’ my split ends together.  So, today I decided not to use it to see how my hair turned out and I’m pleased to say the split ends still looked a whole lot better.

This is great for anyone who like me is trying to grow their hair and needs to keep it in good condition.  It would also work well for those with coarse or frizzy hair.

What they say:

Helps restore hair's healthy appearance as it tames frizz and flyaways. On contact, this weightless, highly concentrated multi-tasking serum fortified with nature's hair-repairing golden elixir plus exotic Rouge Oleifera penetrates the hair shaft to help strengthen weak hair, fix flyaways and tame frizz. Helps restore brilliant shine and softness to dull, damaged hair. Adds suppleness and manageability. Speeds styling to help prevent future damage.

x

1 comment:

  1. I love my Ojon oil. Unfortunately I didn't get the Ojon Glossy Box (which was the one I really wanted!) so I managed to swap it on Beauty Box Swaps. Totally in love with it, and I love the nutmeg smell! :)

    Lola ..x

    ReplyDelete