Tuesday 3 April 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I'd been after purchasing Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser for a while but I wanted to make sure I'd heard lots of good things about it before investing £14 on, let's face it, something that washes your face.



But after reading lots of good reviews, I purchased it at the weekend and I'm SO glad I did.  After the first use the large pores on my cheeks had reduced in size and my skin felt more plumped.  I almost felt as if i'd had a facial!

The next day after I used it in the morning, every time I looked in the mirror I felt my skin looked a lot more radiant. I purchased the starter kit which came with 2 muslin cloths and I'm glad I did because I reckon they're much better for my skin than the rough flannel I'd been using.

It's only been a few days but I'm very pleased with the results so far.  I just hope it lasts quite a long time.

Have you used any Liz Earle products? I'd really love to hear your experiences.

x

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh now I really, really want it... Hope it continues to be so good. Keep us updated! xx

    ReplyDelete